- Location: Nashua*
- Pay: Hourly/Per Diem
- Department: X-Ray
- Manager: X-Ray Manager
About New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center
New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center is a full service practice specializing in orthopaedics, focused on the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and injuries. Our staff consists of fellowship-trained, subspecialty physicians who are dedicated to keeping people in motion.
About The Position
*Location is primarily in Nashua office, with the ability to cover Bedford or Londonderry offices as needed
Responsible for all duties involved in taking x-rays of patients as well as maintenance of x-ray files and equipment.
Must be able to handle a busy medical environment.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians, staff and public.
Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
Graduation from high school and an accredited radiologic technology program. Prefer 2 years work experience as a radiological technologist and orthopaedic experience preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology with word processing and computer experience.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- X-rays of patients including positioning, exposure control, shielding, quality control of films, processing of films, logging of procedures completed, etc.
- The ability to work scheduled hours as well as the flexibility to cover other hours for vacations, time off in all clinics including satellite offices.
- Maintenance of x-ray file including filing of films, log of all outgoing films and retrieval of outside films as needed.
- Insures equipment is working properly and reports equipment malfunctions to X-ray Supervisor and/or calls for service with appropriate maintenance/repair service. Cleans and makes minor adjustments to x-ray equipment. Cleans cassettes and screens on daily basis.
- Attend required meetings and participate in committees as requested.
- Enhance professional growth through education programs, conferences and workshops.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times