About New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center
New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center is a full service practice specializing in orthopaedics, focused on the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and injuries. Our staff consists of fellowship-trained, subspecialty physicians who are dedicated to keeping people in motion.
About The Position
The purpose and objective of the Clinic Manager is to maintain the clinical office staff, facility, physicians, coordinate schedules for all departments, supervise and direct clinic staff.
Physical Requirements of Position / Special Conditions of Job
Sitting/Standing for an extended period of time and also occasionally having to lift.
Current NH LPN/RN License REQUIRED
Previous medical management experience 2+ years
Knowledge of medical office procedures.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with employees, physicians, patients.
Must have strong medical terminology and computer skills.
- Coordinate and supervise Clinic staff for all 4 locations.
- Resolve work problems to ensure quality patient care.
- Handle all patient, staff and physician problems.
- Handle all problem issues with ancillary services and referring physician offices.
- Responsible for OSHA documentation and safety training.
- Supervise OSHA requirements.
- Administering of all clinic staff and Physicians yearly PPD tests, documentation and forwarding information to appropriate facilities as needed.
- Administer policies and procedures in a consistent and timely manner.
- Responsible for various personnel forms and procedures as required (vacations, sick days, and evaluations).
- Maintain employee files in conjunction with Human Resources. Conduct performance appraisals and disciplinary counseling. Coordinate transfers and assist in promotion/termination of personnel as necessary.
- Attend meetings, seminars and participate in committees as requested.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Assist with interviewing applicants for positions available, assist in hiring and training new employees.
- Precertification of all Synvisc injections.
- Maintain physician schedules, freeze, block and open up schedules as directed.
- Responsible for notifying hospitals, Answering service and Orthopaedic groups in area of ER call changes.
- Work with Credentialing Department on having all credentialing paperwork distributed and signed for the providers.
- Responsible for ensuring that all hospital and surgery charges be directed to the billing dept.